Pureco Silk Finish is a self-sealing, 100% washable paint with a stain-resistant, satin to low sheen finish. it is the perfect choice for those who like to paint and go, more suited to smooth clean looks than textured finishes.
How to use:
- Always perform a patch test to determine if this product is right for your project.
- Apply with brush, roller or spray.
- Clean substrate, sand off any flaking paint and lightly scuff sand shiny surfaces to promote adhesion.
- It is recommended to prime, using Pureco Base & Blocker.
- For best results, use a synthetic smooth flat brush. Load it with a good amount of paint and brush with nice even smooth strokes.
- Sealing, waxing and top coating are not required.
- 200ml will cover approx 2-3 square metres and 600ml will cover approx 7-8 square metres in normal conditons. This depends on colour choice - whites require more coats, hence cover less square metres.
- Drying Times (at 25°C) Touch: 30 Minutes; Recoat: 4 Hours.
- Cure time 7 - 14 days. See Note below.
- Modern sleek matte to low sheen finish.
- Able to be shabbied up as you do with Chalk paints.
- Silk Finish range has a built in sealer, our sealers can certainly be used on top for extra durability, our waxes are made to be absorbed into the paint surface and may just slide around and not absorb into the coating with the Silk Finish range.
- Easy clean up with water for brushes, rollers and spray equipment.
- 200ml & 600ml
- Note: Do not apply paint if the air temperature or substrate temperature is below 10 °C or above 35 °C. The temperature should not fall below 10 °C during the drying process as it will effect the adhesion of the Silk Finish and lenghthen the curing process.
- *Please note: Our Silk Finish range should be used in conjunction which our Base & Blocker as they are produced to work together. We cannot guarantee that when you using other brands of stain blockers, you will achieve optimum coverage or results with our Silk Finish range.
- **Most of our Bright colours are made on a clear base to achieve the brightness, please bare in mind when using our brights that extra coats will be required to achieve opacity.