Pureco Rust Finish 200ml
Pureco's decorative rust effect involves a 3 part process.
Part 1: Rust Finish Paint Part 2: Rust Finish Activator Part 3: Matte Sealer
How to Use:
- Part 1: Stir contents of the rust finish paint thoroughly before and during use with a broad flat stirrer using an upward motion. You must mix the iron particles that have settled at the bottom.
- Can be brushed or rolled on, over any colour paint. Use a disposable brush, preferably not synthetic. Apply 2 coats.
- Allow 6 hours between coats. Once the second coat is touch dry, you can begin Part 2.
- Part 2: apply 1 coat of rust finish activator over the touch dry rust finish paint.
- After 30mins, mist water over the surface, keeping the surface moist for at least two hours. To produce rust faster, you can add salt to the water!
- For an advanced rust finish, you can keep misting for up to 4 days.
- Once you have achieved your desired rust finish proceed to Part 3 by sealing with Pureco Matte Sealer.
Rust finished items by Pureco content creator Christie of Ro and Co Re-loved Furniture.